From “Rules of the IRC”:
“It’s mandatory that your team have a Eevee, Zorua, Deino, Sneasel and/or Riolu.”
I know they’re just poking fun, and maybe it’s because I’ve been considering an Eevee myself, but I’m not sure if this is such a bad thing? Yes there are lots of Eevee/Zorua/Riolu etc. but…
People complaining about “overused” Pokemon is something that’s always bothered me. The only reason they get used so much is because people like them, so why not? I think it’s fun to see all the different ways that people draw, write, and use the same Pokemon.
The whole “you need to be original so pick unpopular Pokemon” idea is such a dumb one, and it hits both sides. My teams are made up of Pokemon that I happen to really like (I’m just a sucker for crabs and pretty-much any Grass type, carnivorous plants especially, haha), but I often get comments along the lines of, “Wow, I love your team! So nice to finally see some unpopular Pokemon!” And that’s not a compliment. How much these Pokemon turns up on teams had nothing to do with my picking them, and yet I get the feeling that lots of people think I chose them just because no one else used them. But I want them instead to feel my undying love for these guys. ;__;
There are a lot of great teams out there that use popular Pokemon, and a lot of bad ones that use unpopular Pokemon. I have no problem with seeing any number of any Pokemon, I just want to see them written well and it seems like that should be all that matters.31
blog comments powered by Disqus
- taivus likes this
- pmdblackbullet likes this
- sixfoldmaidensandmayhem likes this
- teamarcticrush reblogged this from suzukisamurai and added:
- acorn-jelly likes this
- jellypokemonocs reblogged this from suzukisamurai and added:
- adventureinabox likes this
- suzukisamurai reblogged this from jellypokemonocs and added:
- suzukisamurai likes this
- pmdepandathebox answered: Not really. It doesn’t bother me, but I still poke fun at it. I mean, people should really just choose whatever pokemon they want!
- pmdepandathebox likes this
- sparradile reblogged this from herthatdraws and added:
- teamazure reblogged this from captainchez and added:
- frightie likes this
- captainchez reblogged this from suzukisamurai and added:
- scaper12123 answered: those are clearly the most popular pokemon out there. I would think that some would just get them to join the bandwagon. pretty sad, really.
- scaper12123 likes this
- thestupidkitten answered: I’m so guilty of this lol. Joking aside, I picked Zorua and Vulpix as my team since they are based on my favorite mythological creature :P
- unknown008 likes this
- thestupidkitten likes this
- dreadnaughtandco reblogged this from teamazure and added:
- sapphireluna answered: You make me feel better! And I do feel your undying love for these guys! XD
- thetcwashere answered: It’s a fucking game. Just have fun, God.
- srarlight likes this
- dreadnaughtandco answered: Whoa. I love Hoothoots =_= JK, I think its more of just a variety thing though, regardless of whats used. I always use Pokemon I like.
- teamazure posted this